Bourque Clegg Causey & Morin has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in civil litigation matters that include:
- Contract disputes;
- Fraud claims;
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Creditors rights;
- Business disputes;
- Employment disputes;
- Real estate/boundary disputes;
- Landlord tenant claims;
- Actions involving the Maine Human Rights Commission;
- Protection from Harassment / Restraining Orders
- Construction disputes, including mechanics liens; and
Whether you are an individual, small business, or a corporation, our firm's experienced lawyers can provide you with excellent representation and successfully guide you through the litigation process.
Contract & Business Disputes: Our lawyers have expertise representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of different business and contract disputes over the past 40 years. Our firm's success in these types of cases has given us the resources and ability to aggressively advocate for our client's interests in an efficient and effective manner. Whether the dispute is over an oral agreement or complex written contract, we can help. The following are example of different types of business and contract dispute cases our firm has handled:
- Failure to obtain payments from clients, customers, and service providers;
- Failure to deliver a product or service;
- Missed deadlines under the agreement;
- Partial performance under the agreement;
- Disputes over the terms of the contract;
- Disputes between owners; and
- Disputes between employers or employees.
If you have a business or contract dispute, please call our experienced lawyers today for a consultation.
Construction Disputes: Our firm has successfully represented real estate developers, builders, general contractors, and subcontractors on a variety of legal issues arising from construction projects in Maine. If you have not been paid for your work on a job site or if you have a mechanic's lien on your property, we are here to help.
Please call our experienced construction attorneys for a consultation to explore the remedies that may be available to you.
If you have been sued or are considering suing someone for a dispute to recover money, real estate or other property, your first best call is to Bourque Clegg Causey & Morin at (207) 324-4422.
Call today (207) 324-4422. Someone will be able to assist you right away.